Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.354 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,414 (C$1,614) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)