Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01462 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,559 (243,353 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)