Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01525 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,645 (173,383 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)