Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23069 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,945 (Mex$ 17,102) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)