Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24131 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,982 (Mex$ 16,502) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)