Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21550 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,615 (Mex$ 12,136) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)