Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,676 (€986) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (35 minutes ago)