Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,141 (€1,073) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)