Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.801 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,715 (€1,190) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)