Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,500 (€1,093) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)