Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,911 (€1,046) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)