Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.413 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,998 (1,657 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)