Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.451 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,265 (1,332 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)