Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,670 (kr8,881) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)