Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,821 (kr9,076) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)