Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,845 (kr7,615) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)