Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,070 (kr7,826) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)