Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45263 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,603 (12,378 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)