Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49080 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,672 (9,520 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)