Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02861 MYR / LKR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,871 (100,375 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)