Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45200 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,211 (11,528 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)