Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49710 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,475 (11,014 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)