Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49113 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,639 (11,481 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)