Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,813 (1,480 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (43 minutes ago)