Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.480 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,859 (1,556 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)