Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.458 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,533 (1,437 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)