Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,573 ($807) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)