Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.187 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,379 ($1,285) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (27 minutes ago)