Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.895 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,269 ($1,096) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)