Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.443 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,644 ($820) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)