Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,503 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.137 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,528 (C$1,125) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)