Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,445 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,391 (C$1,613) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)