Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 MYR / AMD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,554 (281,035Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)