Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,176 (CH$648,356) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)