Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,967 (CH$587,120) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)