Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,108 (€1,041) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)