Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,550 (COL$1,718,191) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)