Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,219 (COL$2,114,961) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)