Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43501 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 119% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,830 (Bs 15,700) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)