Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42260 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,326 (Bs 17,336) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)