Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42990 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,089 (Bs 16,490) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)