Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.779 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,579 (€958) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)