Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,786 (CH$414,216) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)