Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,155 (CH$646,019) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (38 minutes ago)