Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.442 MYR / CHF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 83% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,578 (CHF 1,031) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (35 minutes ago)