Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06788 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,240 (₨33,002) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)