Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.556 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,697 (€1,031) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)