Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,815 (€1,008) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)