Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,429 (€1,165) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)