Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03668 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,317 (¥117,699) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)