Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03854 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,216 (¥109,371) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)