Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03625 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,476 (¥123,464) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)