Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03581 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,383 (¥122,416) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (39 minutes ago)