Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,893 (€1,055) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)