Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,900 (€1,033) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)