Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19379 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,720 (19,198 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)