Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18456 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,867 (20,955 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)