Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24364 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,998 (ARS $16,411) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (38 minutes ago)