Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26519 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,001 (ARS $15,086) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)