Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.227 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,495 (2,034TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)