Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,278 (3,077TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (26 minutes ago)