Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,093 (元6,414) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (39 minutes ago)