Cost of living comparison between Uruapan, Mexico and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21612 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,850 (Mex$ 13,189) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)