Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49638 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,254 (8,570 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)