Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46122 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,242 (9,198 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)