Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49080 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,785 (9,750 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)