Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49640 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,139 (10,353 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (40 minutes ago)