Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49995 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,113 (10,227 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)