Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,468 (6,903 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (26 minutes ago)