Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47683 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,657 (9,767 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)