Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49350 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,757 (9,639 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (42 minutes ago)