Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00371 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,018 (₩1,352,841) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)