Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,104 (₩1,340,783) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)