Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,961 (₩1,310,689) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)