Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.793 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,692 (€979) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)