Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,927 (€828) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)