Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07029 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,262 (руб 46,415) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)