Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 MYR / MNT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,774 (2,066,573 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)