Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 MYR / MNT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,140 (1,754,110 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)