Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 MYR / MNT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,378 (1,868,456 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)