Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06788 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,033 (₨29,945) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)