Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06495 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,834 (₨43,634) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)