Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00375 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,654 (₩974,918) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)