Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00362 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,217 (₩888,750) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)