Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,211 (₩879,303) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)