Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07737 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,355 (руб 30,438) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)