Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07208 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,115 (руб 43,222) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (32 minutes ago)