Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12204 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,436 (28,152 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)