Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12634 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,843 (30,422 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)