Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12749 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,235 (25,375 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)