Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12906 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,559 (27,576 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mexico City costs Mex$ 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)