Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.119 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,450 (R$ 3,084) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)