Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,972 (R$ 3,459) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)