Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,682 (R$ 3,441) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (24 minutes ago)