Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,919 (R$ 3,682) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)