Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,846 (1,647,130 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (34 minutes ago)