Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.291 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,776 ($1,346) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)