Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.282 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,706 ($1,333) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)