Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07629 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,216 (руб 29,040) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)