Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07615 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,890 (руб 37,956) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (29 minutes ago)