Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.445 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,321 (1,358KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)