Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,502 (1,031KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)