Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.543 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,369 (1,325KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)