Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.452 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,399 (1,386KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)