Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,833 (14,401,840 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)