Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,139 (18,221,941 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (40 minutes ago)