Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23595 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,901 (Mex$ 12,296) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)